Solarize Energy L.P. is a locally-owned company registered under the laws of Ontario, Canada.
Together with our strategic partners, we offer a one-stop shop for those interested in harnessing the sun. From the technical side, we manage solar projects from beginning to end: we manage the FIT application process; we design, engineer, install and commission the solar system; and we monitor and manage the operations once the system is connected to the electricity grid. From the financial side, we have the capability to own (in a space-leasing arrangement), to enter into a partnership (as joint project owners), or to provide turnkey services (for those opting to own the entire system 100%).
Solarize provides a complete solution for solar PV systems including:
• Ontario Power Authority application and contract management (including Hydro One permitting, Building Permits)
• Combined 30 year plus Project/Construction management experience with direct experience on Solar PV projects.
• In house system Solar PV engineering and design, equipment procurement, and construction (“EPC” services)
• Project commissioning (including Electrical Safety Authority inspections and approvals), verifiable benchmarks to document the performance to the system from day one to year twenty.
• Post-commissioning operation, maintenance and monitoring combined with installation warranty. Solarize is at the forefront of solar PV implementation in Ontario.
• We installed and connected one of the first FIT projects (a roof-mounted system in the town of Paris, Ontario).
• To date, we have commissioned and connected approximately 5,000 kW of roof-mounted projects, including the largest agricultural-based project (installed on five roofs with a total of 800 kW).
• In total, our projects under management exceed 7,000 kW.
Solarize Energy employs over 20 Years of Ontario Solar PV Experience, and 40 Years of Finance and Structured Product Experience.